Monday, May 28, 2007

Fish for Thought - As Music Spins My World




♠When everything seems so real yet it was created only by my fantasy...♠















When music takes it place in my heart ...





Somewhere deep down there my emotions start to be abrupt ...


Everything seems to be in the right place yet in the wrong time...



Could it be the music that stirs my soul and mind?



Or could it be another motion at hand... another feature for another purpose.. another hand for another person... another word for another deed taken in action...



Or was it just plain reality?



♠Last night was the night that started it all, I was playing again... and everything sat motionless in the cold atmosphere♠





Hello VIOLIN! Yes, you! You scared me the next day when I finally realized that I was playing YOU again. I never believed that I could play you once more for one last time. Wait, could it really be my last time to play that instrument? Was I just a little bit intense into making it alive again? The tone, the music, and the atmosphere that stir naught in silence... Whoah! It makes me want to scream! Still, I played that thing and it made me happy. The notes were blank at first, slowly, it made a tune so difficult to imagine yet so easy to understand. The result?



♠ Loneliness filled the air and nothing can break the motionless figure of the atmosphere♠




Am I dreaming? Fantasizing? Or was I brought by stupidity alone? Geez! But really, it was dull for me making it alive, making it spark in thin air. I cried, I cried so hard but I never realized that it was I whose making the music out of it. I just happened to skip my reading session and made some notes back for the assumption of music. I just want to keep it close to me for the least time that I was to be able to have it. Knowing less these days, I studied music again. It was a jumping start again. I feel alive. I am born anew to the fantasies I just wrote. The music makes my blood flow again to my veins. Everything came to life. Everything made a spark. Everything made a difference.





No comments: