Sunday, July 1, 2007

Does this count for this day?

Here I go, scream my
lungs out and try to get to you
You are my ONLY
ONE... - Yellowcard
Just 15 minutes ago, as I opened my Yahoo Messenger to check out what's happening over the chat roll. I found out that : Karen's still stuck on her past love life; Marfrey and Mei busy; and best friend Jessie made a bull**** out of me. Well, hell yes, he ruined my day. That minute that I was supposed to write something over, he PMed me saying " hi baby.. ," and there goes the SHOCK of the YEAR event. I was dumbstruck about the way he flirted some stuffs out. Like I was .. " hello, is that my best friend saying those words ayt me again? "
What's lacking is the soundtrack "I'm A Flirt" by R. Kelly and that'll complete the scene of our conversation. Lmao! x3
Here's some example of his flirtness. :D
Kazuki Deraper: hi baby
Lee: O_O
Lee: sino baby mo
Kazuki Deraper: kaw?
Kazuki Deraper: db tau
Kazuki Deraper: kainiz ka ha
Lee: Flirt >:)
Kazuki Deraper: wtf
Lee: niahahaha
Kazuki Deraper: hay
And the last sentence goes like this : "You never asked for me, nor did I agree to go with you." That's what I said. Funny how it seems to be that way, because I never conversed with him about that. And he never asked for me too. PLUS, he's my best friend. Just like that. Pisses me off, but I had my laugh at the end.

No comments: