Monday, May 28, 2007

One Moment Of Silence


♣ All alone in one moment ♣

People say that nightmares only exist in fantasy: DREAM LAND. I say they're wrong. Think about what you will have today, something bad or awful... and the next thing that hops right through your mind will be the next thing that will happen to you without even thinking twice if it is real or not. What do you call that? Fantasy brought to life? Cool. In fact, dreams often become real. Like this nightmare of mine, " one day, a friend drifts over in some pool and then later on, that person is gone.. " Whoever that person is, I don't want to think about you again. You just give me awful ideas on " how to end misery that fast and making it real " : WHICH IS PLAINLY STUPID.. for other people, it can be called security of oneself.

Another PHASE ♣

Peace is intimidating when it comes to silent death. It makes you grow cold, pale and doubtful about the world. That " cold, pale and doubtful world " is what I have now. I don't think that it's a big deal though. I've ended up in misery and in misery I will fall apart. In it I will make a world full of sorrow that I can't control my emotions further but express only the contentment that I am having because of it. I label it " selfishness and greed " : those words make me human. Maybe, this part of me now is my alter ego. The " happy me " always thinks about the future, people that never grow old, people that will save, love, share and intimidate people to become like them. They play by the rules, they never lie or somehow do evil against their brothers and sisters. Notice that the world wants this kind of idea to come to life which is really impossible for me to come up with. Uhuh, small things come to bigger things. Dreams coming to reality. Abnormality to being normal. Things like these stink. It never came to " my world of nightmares." I was thinking a minute ago, am I blind to see the beautiful world around me or was I not? If being just like this is satisfactory to my taste, why not make it? Be myself. Be real. I just don't get people who act plastic. If you love that world, make it yours and not just make it a fantasy. Dreams are dreams only if you think it can be like that. Reality somehow can't be compared to fantasy. Reaching your dreams can be another term of responsibility. It can make a person responsive to the moment he makes it worth. Another question brought me to another phase, " how can a person be happy without fulfilling his own desire? A dream he made most of his time work to make it bloom? " Truth knocks on the other side of the door while false deeds keys itself into your life. It is for you to choose. It is either you welcome one of them or to welcome both.

♣ Dreams and desires are different. ♣

♠ Reality and Fantasy can
be mixed. ♠

♣ Life and Death are twins in
their own special ways ♣

No comments: