Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Memory - Sugarcult


Photo grabbed from Tahmi. I'm her fan! Yeah! XD





This may never start.


We could fall apart.


And I'd be your memory.


Lost your sense of fear.


Feelings insincere.


Can I be your memory?




The hardest part of growing up is where you collect memories out of joy, pain, and uncertainty. Sometimes, people find it really hard to recall those treasures that lay in their hands. Damn, this song reminds me of everything. Perhaps it was only a dream and I don't have the time to recognize it all except the most important part of it. Like I'm collecting diamonds out of stones. I thank God for making those memories; they're the best of what I can ever imagine. PLUS - Mix the misfortunes, pain and suffering, joy, anger and all, equals a very good and colorful memory. You'll have, in sometime, reminisce those things that you had learned from people, the "how" you took your fall and helped yourself to reach the top again. Those things will really make you a "somebody" out of a nobody. It'll make you laugh sometime and realize how things really get to change in due time. And then you'll say : what a sore loser I was before, and what I am right now is thanks to those memories I've built up, I've grown to a more reliable person. Hey, I just remembered something, last night, my dad and my mom got home from work about 16 minutes before 1 am - and I was so damn worried with them and I was thinking about what happened to them. I'm not used to them going home past 12 midnight, so I was in panic while I was lying in bed. The moment they came, I was like this : "What time is it now? You're supposed to go home by 7 pm right? Geez, what took you so long?" I had the best laugh of my life when I realized that I was scolding my parents for going home late. Ahahaha! Damn that night! Then I got myself fixed, went to my room and tried to think about what I said to them. I just realized that "I cared" although I was stubborn and selfish with them.


So get back, back, back to where we lasted


Just like I imagine


I could never feel this way


So get back, back, back to the disaster


My heart's beating faster


Holding on to feel the same


Feels good to express out what you feel huh? Yeah, life's a bit twisted right now and I gotta spread some flat corners and talk. I've learned a lesson that I can keep for a lifetime. That is :


"Memories are built up for people to learn, for people to remember, and for people to move away from trouble. Even though how many times a person falls down, as long as that person remembers, life's going to be a bit easier."





This may never start.

Tearing out my heart.

I'd be your memory.

Lost your sense of fear.(I'd be your memory)

Feelings disappear.

Can I be your memory?





and the music starts to fade...


just for tonight.. tonight :)






No comments: