Sunday, July 8, 2007

In Ebb And Flow

In Ebb and Flow
~Evespring

Racing -

The tune of the mystified equilibrium unfolds my world
Opened my senses, filled the tip of my soul
Guaranteed an immobility only I can behold
And that on every tongue I can make things untold

Halt -

I am the dark and the light
The enigmatic aroma of the blue waters
The rhythm that bounces back from the surreal and real
The figure that touches you whole and heal

Force -

Tension – a lifetime reassurance of shame
The builder of anxiety, of madness, of frustration
The music of the damned, the poem of the imp
I am making the world turn like ink

Deception -

Schizophrenia of the menace
The boldness of the body within
Feelings of wrath, of corruption, of heat
A tragedy that I can only keep

Prejudice -

In your eyes, I see myself afloat
Breathing with sheer capacity, of imbalance and balance
Of unity and perfection – the anguish indestructible
Only a single dot, the monochrome of rejection

No comments: