Saturday, July 28, 2007

Three Months

It's been three months now since we've been together, dear friend. I am very lucky to have you in my life. It's like butterflies around spring and snow around winter since our friendship started to take the eyes of everyone. Did they notice the relationship building between us? Haha, it's like they asked me 'bout us. I say we are just friends. They gossip about something you and I would exactly guess. But lo, it's not what they think it is. You're just a special friend to me, and so I am to you. Nothing more and nothing less. I enjoy your company as well as you do to mine. We share everything, starting from those tiny events to those big ones. I hope we will last long. It's hard to find such a friend like you. A friend's like a gift. It's either that you throw it or you'll keep it away from you. It's like diamonds from stones. It's like a verse from a field of sentences. And you know what, I'll keep my faith standing to you. I love you damn friend. HAHA!

This song's for you. =) You know who you are. ^^~


No comments: