Monday, July 2, 2007

I am Darker than Black

Darker Than Black : A tribute to the unjust

Such as the world that reckons the page of my history
The life I carried for years in the hands of my solemnity came to dawn
And by a time, if I were to redecide the fate of the many that carried my hand
I will rule justly, forever joy and merriment
Yet all I can do is wait and process until light shines back to the doors of a new reality

As I was forced to come up a bright answer in the call of serene loneliness
I had my counter fear: to lose what I have now and never go back again
Counting on my pride and innocence, indulgence corrupted my brain
I soon became weary, unjust and volatile in transacting the rights of the many
But even though they knew that the things that I’ve done was not right, they still hanged on to me

I started to remember the apprehensive times where I availed real peace
Where the people that came through my doors were my friends
Where those valor and justly decisions were my point of views and priority
Where I was a true knight, a deserving citizen that served all
Where everything seems only like a flicker of my imagination came to life

Imagination that seemed so real, so close to grab and hold on
So perfectly right, a treasure that must be kept and be secretly hidden
but then so I knew that I had my limitation, a frightful moment that escaped my tongue
the very same tongue that also led me to unhappiness, to recklessness
The recklessness that slowly led me to death

I am supposed to be the knight that will carry my brother's cross
I am supposed to be the knight that will lead my people to a blissful legacy
I am supposed to be the prime healer, the prime minister of the fields
Yet to what I am destined, I can not change
Facing the truth, as viewed from the mirror of my domination, I knew:
I am darker than black, and I led my world into an end; the apocalypse.

No comments: