Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Adrift






Adrift

A garrulous wind blew over me
As I was swaying across the moonlit floor
Dancing recklessly, doubtless in slow motion
Breathing prudently, motionless after

I feel the inner passion and grace within me
Giving me the lust to engulf the mockery of the night
Pacing to and fro, giving light recurring motions to my feet
Finding it cold but silver in tone

I was weary after the shift
Strange illusions triggered my mind
The next thing I knew I was missing something
And behold it was a bizarre angle

As I softly lay down the nearest seat
Murmurs of the cold wind engages me
Tears now go down to my cheeks
And that night, nobody knew that the very same flame that I started came to an end

The flame that made me whole all these years
Its essence that gives me the will to move on
But now it is gone and forever be gone
And it was a secret only one person knew…

Yes I know, that the person was YOU.

No comments: