Friday, August 17, 2007

I Wish I Could Turn Back Time

Ah, it's two days after my birthday and it doesn't feel good at all. Someone's gone. Wa-a-aaaiiit a minute? Damn, outta my system, outta my flex, outta my mind... things are probably going to be in a lie-low status for now. I must think of a plan for changing this mood into something good. I might concentrate on this one.


Ah, this! xD

AMW's FIRST EVENT
Welcome Audistas, mapa stiffy ka man or mamaw, welcome ~! At kung mahilig kang magpatawa, I am here to invite you to participate in September's event called AMW's Comedian Of The Month. In this event, everyone who will participate is free to express themselves through fashion and comedy. There will be prizes, of course. We will give you certain questions to answer. I reassure you that the questions won't be that tough. (And please reassure us na magaling kayo magpatawa at magdala ng mga characters ninyo. HAHA!)
Mechanics:
-l>Post 1 Funny character pose d2 sa thread (Edited man or hindi, please resize it to 375 x 330)
--l>Write a funny quote. (One lang, emphasizing the word "a") (you can do a dialogue by writing it under your picture or in a balloon inside the picture)
---l>It will be held in the second or third week of September (just always check the thread for further announcement)Where to be held: Channel 15Room title: "Patawa Sessions"
----l>Why is there a need for a screenshot? We needed a screenshot to see who has the funniest costume.
-----l>We will select 6 members of the club for the final event (question and answer portion)
------l> Prizes at stake: To be decided.
BTW:here is the proper format in sending your entries
IGN:
screenshot:
Wadya waiting for? Sali na ~

No comments: