Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's all RANDOM

Today is like 9:15 PM and I'm weary. Hmm, what I did today was just like "boring". Hmm, anything else unusual for today is that... I found Leo's old pictures. *devil's grin* XD

I found out that he's so damn sexy. Eh, LOL! Joking. XD









There goes his first pic. Hmm, and then again, he looks so damn old in this one. O_o
Huwahahaha! Nice long hair huh. Hmm, baaah. For some reason, I noticed that I just wrote something in this blog because my friend reminded me to do so. :D She's Ate Rose. :D We've been talking 'bout blogs and then online games. x) Now, back from where I've been. I just wanted to showcase his old pictures anyway. Featuring him and his stupidness, Leo. :D *huhahahaha*













So, how's that for a hobby tonight? x)
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I searched your whole blog for a contact but found nothing, hope you'll read this. The fact is that i used the image you had for your loneliness#1 post on my myspace page, obviously crediting you putting a link to your blog. So, since i don't know if the pic is yours or if you only found it somewhere i decided to write to know if you agree. Ok, you're right: i should have written you BEFORE using it! but it seems you don't use this blog since a lot of time and that picture was so beautiful and fitting to me and my page that i deeply wanted to have it featured! I'm not an artist nor a great creator of layouts and stuff like that, i just like to put up something simple that satisfies me; besides, it's not my habit stealing others's works or using things that i don't know whom they belong without permission.
So, if everything's ok, please tell me. And if everything's wrong, please tell me all the same, of course!
Thanks and bye!

A.

p.s. my myspace page is myspace.com/hissingdisgrace, if you wanna contact me via mail, that is nattens _ lys A T yahoo . no (without spaces of course)